STORD's mission is to build the technology and network infrastructure that enables global distribution. We are building a distribution platform that moves $100M worth of goods through warehouses and growing quickly. Our software and warehouse suppliers help the worlds leading brands compete by driving insight and control to their previously fragmented supply chains.
Stord is a rapidly growing tech company that is disrupting the warehousing and distribution industry. Stord uses software to provide warehousing and distribution in third party warehouses across the US, and provides the software to make the facilities operate with a modern customer experience.
Roughly a year old, we have raised money from investors that include the Founders of Access America/ Coyote Logistics (acquired by UPS for $1.8B) and the Founder of Internet Security Systems (acquired by IBM for $1.3B).
With revenue and customers growing quickly, we are looking for a tenacious and driven Sales Development Representative to join our growing team.
What you’ll do:
- Consult with businesses and warehouse facilities to understand their needs and help them digitize their operations
- Learn the complexities of warehousing and distribution to serve as the foundation for your career at STORD
- Identify, research, and establish contact with new sales opportunities while maintaining a full sales pipeline
- Conduct in-person and online software demonstrations of our platform
- Demonstrate the value of our service via mediums such as phone calls, email outreach, LinkedIn messaging, and other creative outlets
- Educate customers on service/software differentiation, pricing, and value-added services during the sales process
- Maintain active engagement with our CRM to remain on top of leads and opportunities
What you’ll need:
- Professional work experience in Sales, Business Development, or Client Success, ideally at a SaaS position or in the logistics industry
- The intellect and drive to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of STORD's products and services, applying that knowledge appropriately and effectively in selling situations
- Logistics & supply chain acumen help but are not required from day one
- Flexibility to move quickly with a startup
- Rapid email and phone communication skills to ensure no missed client touch-points
STORD provides affordable, efficient warehousing and distribution—nationwide. We use our technology to bind together a network of independent, third-party warehouses that handle product for our customers. Our software helps clients manage their product flow across multiple warehouses on one dashboard, and our services have significantly reduced warehousing costs for our customers. We have run full-scale distribution and pilots for multiple Fortune 1000 clients. Simultaneously, we are bringing technology and new revenue opportunities to our local warehouse partners and small business operators that allow them to grow their businesses.
Our mission is to build a global distribution network that brings cost savings and technology to this $163B industry.