StatusToday is the world’s fastest growing employee insights platform that helps companies objectively measure employee engagement, collaboration, and wellbeing.
If you like start-ups and the challenge to work with a seasoned team around a revolutionary patent-pending product, join us!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern who is keen to learn a variety of business-critical skills in a high growth environment of an award winning startup (most recently listed as one of UK's hottest early stage start-ups).
About the role
This internship is a way for us to find and train great marketing managers to keep on the team in the full-time roles.
We will expect you to come up with ideas on how to do things better, how to create propositions that bring more value and how to put them into action.
You will work directly with our Growth Team, so you will have a chance to argue for your ideas and make them happen. You will also work together with our Senior Growth Manager towards bringing new customers on board.
What we’re looking for
- Some prior digital advertising (social, search, display) intern-level work experience in an agency/startup/high growth business environment
- Basic Graphic Design (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign) skills preferred, but not an absolute requirement
- Eagerness for responsibility and making an impact
- Someone who thrives off digital marketing, is result-driven, autonomous and organised
- This would be an ideal experience for someone who wants to kickstart a career in B2B user acquisition
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite
- Unique experience working with an award-winning and fast-growing tech start-up
- Marketing a patent-pending product
- Mentorship from ex-Microsoft (Forbes 30 Under 30) and ex-Just-Eat entrepreneurs
- Competitive salary
- Office parties and social evenings
Expected Start Date as soon as possible. We’re looking to fill this position by early February.
StatusToday is the world’s first AI-powered employee insights platform that helps companies boost employee wellness and transform workplace productivity.
With multiple patents at play and a game changing industry-level behavior mapping engine that leverages latest Artificial Intelligence methods now live, StatusToday enables the use of machine learning and group bench-marking to create objective workplace insights for managers and employees.
StatusToday has won numerous awards and is consistently featured in Europe's leading journals. In 2017, It was recognized as Europe's Best AI Startup at AI Summit and as one of the Hottest European AI Startups in 2018.