Rainmaking Colab is looking for a Venture Analyst intern to help out asap with the launch of new FinTech programme in London & New York. The work can be done remotely or you will have access to one of our local offices in Copenhagen, London or New York. We can for sure guarantee a crazy and intensive experience and that you will learn a lot about startups, FinTech and innovation in the financial industry.
Rainmaking Colab´s mission is to connect FinTech scale-ups with Financial Institutions in a two week theme-based program that aims to establish commercial engagements. In order to make sure that we match both sides in the best possible way we are eager to bring on a Venture Analyst Intern!
● As a Venture Analyst Intern you will be part of scouting the world for the best and most relevant startups for our corporate partners.
● In your day-to-day role you will be look a lot at online databases for startups, find contact information and what is to know about them. Then you will follow up by inviting the best of them to our due diligence interviews.
● You could also help our writing our quarterly trend report that address a certain theme such as Blockchain, AI, RegTech etc.
● We are a small and fast moving team that solves the challenges on the go so you should be ready to work on tasks that no one never have done before.
● Very simple: Find the best startups relevant for our corporate partners
● Crack all the online databases and find the gems out of millions of companies
● Due-diligence desk research and interviews with CEOs of Scale-ups
● Engage with VCs in order to access their deal-flows
● Analyse niché FinTech markets
- Strong passion for startups, technology and innovation is a must!
- You must be a self-starter as we are super busy and don't have endless time to coach
- Structured mindset that likes to follow things to an end would be useful
- The kind of person that likes to nerd around with business plans and new market trends
- In the future you aspire to work with startups, innovation, strategy or venture capital
- A good communicator that are not afraid of talking to people over the phone
- Experience with market research or
- Experience with FinTech
- Experience with working in or founding a startup
- Experience with VC practice
If you believe that this is what you have been waiting for then send you LinkedIn-profile and add a few words on why you want to join us.
Startupbootcamp FinTech is a leading innovation program in the financial industry of its kind worldwide, providing funding, mentorship, office space in the heart of London, Singapore or New York and access to a global network of investors and VCs, for up to 10 selected fintech startups.
Over 3 months, the selected startups will collaborate with 100+ mentors, partners, and investors to build world class FinTech products, with the ultimate goal of becoming industry leading companies.