Our goal is simple: We make products that help humans push beyond their natural capabilities.
Our initial product enables prosthetists and orthotists to quickly create comfortable custom-fit prosthetics and orthotics for their patients.
Our browser-based 3D design software is now taught in the best schools in the US, serves non-profits in 8 different countries on 5 continents, and is used in clinics all around the globe. And we're just getting started.
You will have a direct contribution to the technical vision and direction of the product, implement key product features and infrastructure, and help build an excellent engineering team.
This role focuses on our geometry stack and algorithms. You will own and direct our technology into the future. More specifically you will focus on geometry processing, mesh processing, discrete differential geometry, as well as using other geometry representations like SDF.
You are intrinsically curious, very hard working, have serious technical ability, and most importantly, the ability to learn new things extremely quickly. You can own and ship projects from start to finish.
- 3+ years experience writing production software
- Expert-level C++ or JS, can work across multiple languages, and can learn very quickly
- Experience in computational geometry/mesh processing/geometry processing
- Experience building CAD and/or CAM systems
- Experience with machine learning, particularly on 3D data sets
- Experience with WebGL / 3D graphics
THE API FOR THE PHYSICAL WORLD
Build 3D scanning, analysis, and design into your digital and physical applications.