StackSource is growing our business team to help more commercial property owners find the ideal financing for their investments. This senior-level Capital Advisor position will lead relationships and deal-making for property owner customers and develop key lending partner relationships.
- Manage existing and develop new relationships with commercial property owners/developers
- Source relevant commercial real estate loan opportunities and complete initial analysis
- Oversee client loan opportunities with the team to ensure proper execution
- Assist in loan term negotiations as appropriate
- Whatever it takes to bring in and close financing deals!
- 5+ years of experience in commercial real estate, preferably in a commercial mortgage brokerage role
- Track record in deal-making for commercial mortgage origination
- Strong understanding of commercial loan dynamics and lending programs
- Existing industry relationships (sponsors, lenders) preferred
- Curious and adaptable team player
*Commission-based compensation based on performance, plus equity incentives*
StackSource is a tech-enabled commercial real estate loan platform. We connect investors who are developing or acquiring commercial properties with financing options like banks, insurance companies, and private lenders through an easy, transparent process. We’re taking the best of commercial mortgage brokerage and updating it for the 21st century.
For lenders, StackSource represents an intelligent source of deal flow, including real-time notifications when a new project has been posted within their customized lending profile. StackSource's targeted, digital offering memorandums save time for both our capital advisors and our lending partners.
Learn more at StackSource.com