• Sqwiggle is a persistent online workplace for your remote team to work together throughout the day
• Instantly see and hear other team members with no need to call and share everything important to your work in one beautiful, easy to use app
• The product minimizes bandwidth consumption by taking still images every 10 seconds. Users can then click on any image to instantly activate live video and audio
• Sqwiggle interactions are 2 minutes on average (compared to 27 minutes for Skype)
• Users can create multiple workrooms and use the app to share photos, videos, files and code
Co-Founder of @Sqwiggle. Previously Co-Founder of @Buffer. I live startups, make things people want and focus on the little details
Co-founder of @Sqwiggle. Previously Lead UI Designer at @Tapjoy and Head of Product at @UrtheCast. I make web things.
Co-Founder of @Sqwiggle. Past UI/UX Designer at @Zillow, Co-founder of @groundmap.com, Previously Head of Product @UrtheCast
A worry-free alternative to traditional banking.
Founder & CEO of @Nuzzel, co-founder of @Founders Den, previously founder of @Friendster, @Socializr, and @HotLinks, software engineer at Netscape and Nortel.
Investor & Advisor to 40+ start-ups. Founder @Tickle ($100M exit), @BranchOut (acq'd by 1PG.AX) and Talk.co (acq'd by Hearst).
Marketing professional with background in marketing automation and inbound marketing. Worked at several startups and Zillow.com.
iOS Engineer with passion for designing and building usable interaces.
Current: @JumpCam . Formerly: VP Product at @Yammer; Sr Director of Virality & Acq Marketing at Playdom/Disney; also worked at @YouTube and @Google.
AngelList is not responsible for the contents of this profile. Do your own diligence.