You will be responsible for managing and driving the product vision and roadmap, creating product specifications, and working closely with Engineering and stakeholders to ensure that we are solving the key pain points for our customers.
- Interface with internal customer success teams to understand and document business needs and use cases.
- Define user stories and product requirements for new features. This includes thorough documentation of feature specifications, training guides for external customers, collateral for sales & marketing teams
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to implement product requirements with easy to use interfaces and workflows.
- Conduct competitive analysis and research to understand what our competitors are doing
- Evangelise new product capabilities with internal team members and educate customers via trainings, emails, etc.
- Train internal operations and sales teams on the what, why, and how of product capabilities.
- Minimum of five (05) years of product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success of leading product strategy from concept to launch that deliver awesome user experiences
- Results-oriented with a track record of focusing on high impact activities and driving strategic initiatives through to execution without direct authority
- Ability to weave strategy, plans and priorities into a structured and organised storyline at all levels of management
- Proven ability to identify technology options and drive decision-making that balances business and technical requirements
- Excellent collaboration skills with both internal and external partners
- High energy, self-starter with a positive mind-set and with a "can do" attitude
- Experience working in an agile environment, delivering via incremental releases
- Knowledge experience in SaaS offerings in preferred
Spoonshot's technology leverages food science and artificial intelligence to predict consumer tastes and food trends. We've built our several solutions from this core technology to solve some of the food & beverage industry's key challenges:
Taste Intelligence helps marketers get forward-looking consumer insights, to increase product penetration by identifying new, untapped sales opportunities.
Our personalization / recommendation engine for digital food businesses and restaurant chains, delights consumers through the discovery and ordering experience, and drives incremental revenue.
The guest experience platform provides restaurants and bars with an unparalleled perspective on customer satisfaction and empowers them with the insights and tools to increase retention.