Are you ready to change the e-commerce industry?
The e-commerce industry is growing at a rapid pace and is projected to almost double, reaching 4.48 trillion US dollars in 2021. However, only giant e-commerce players like Amazon and Target have the infrastructure to grow with this wave.
Spocket allows smaller online retailers to discover & sell unique and deeply discounted products without any upfront cost or holding any inventory. Does that sound like magic? Our mission is to build an infrastructure to help small and medium sized online retailers compete with online giants like Amazon.
We're currently developing some key technologies that will change the world of e-commerce. Spocket is scaling up, and we're looking for someone with extensive industry experience that can help push us closer to our vision.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with the development, design and growth team to create scalable solutions
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision making
- Be a key driver in the upcoming innovations that Spocket is building
- Iterate quickly and ship code on a regular basis
- Take ownership and responsibility of the code and the product
- Develop with a customer-first mentality, and providing them with the best possible experience
What are we looking for?
- 6+ years as a software engineer or in a relevant role
- Strong track record of SaaS products, search-related platforms and/or embeddable code
- Deep knowledge of Ruby on Rails API and React
- Experience with AWS
- Self motivation and a passion for building relationships and growing the business
- Based in the Vancouver area or willing to relocate (We will help with the move)
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary and meaningful equity
- An open culture that strives for individual growth
- Annual team travels
- An opportunity to be at the ground floor of something big
With the help of Machine Learning, Spocket is set to revolutionize the dropshipping market and aid online retailers compete with Amazon- by removing the need to hold inventory and erasing upfront costs for retailers. Spocket enables over 20,000 entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores. Be part of the revolutionary vision of Spocket to remove inventory from the online and physical retail by using the dropshipping model and fixing the $1.1 trillion issue called inventory distortion.