Responsible for improving a company's organic search results. Crafts and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement, runs PPC campaigns, and attempts to improve the clients' sites' rankings in major search engines.
1. Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
2. Provide SEO analysis and recommendations synchronize with elements and structure of websites and web pages
3. Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development merge with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
4. Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
5. Help to build and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
6. Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
7. Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
8. Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
9. Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
10. Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
11. Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
12. Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
13. Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
1. 1 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
2. Real passion for SEO and internet marketing
3. Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
4. Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
5. Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
6. Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
7. Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word-Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
8. Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Spiceblue is a full-service Creative Agency based in India focused on high-end and exceptional Mobile Apps. We are not just team of designers, we are artists and our mission is to make every project our greatest work ever, a work of outstanding creativity that shows unparalleled skills, strong usability and passion for what we do.