We have a long list of interesting machine learning problems that are core to our product. Here are just a few of the challenges we face:
- Creating general purpose learning and training methods for our personality traits and role heuristics
- Developing machine learning model evaluation and performance tracking
- Building experimental infrastructure to allow people to run models across everyone in the world very quickly
- Minimum 3 years of full time software engineering experience
- Experience building non-trivial machine learning applications
- Appreciates our values—empathetic, thoughtful, and impact-driven
Our stack: Python, AWS, Lambda, PostgreSQL, React
Help us create a world where all 7 billion people work at jobs that they love, do things that they’re great at, and work for companies that are solving meaningful problems.
Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sourceress is an AI recruiter that is reinventing how people find jobs. With tailor-made machine learning models, we rigorously define what a company is looking for in a role, identify great candidates, and engage candidates with highly personalized introductions. Our process creates a stream of interested candidates that hiring managers are excited about more than 85% of the time.
Our mission is to accelerate human progress by helping people work in jobs that matter. We raised $3.5M from Y Combinator, Lightspeed Venture Partners and OpenAI researchers.