Work directly with repeat successful entrepreneurs in a Silicon Valley style fun and fast paced startup environment. We are backed by leading VC’s (Raised $9.2M USD) and industry veterans (former CEO of Hotels.com and former CTO of Expedia). This is a rare opportunity to join a company with rapid growth in Toronto!
We are looking for an AdOps Specialist with 2+ years of experience to join our fast-scaling Growth team! As an AdOps Specialist at SnapTravel, you will focus on end-to-end ownership of paid marketing and media channels. You will set-up, optimize and aggressively scale channels such as Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, programmatic display ads and more. Working with peers in Growth and Data, you will have a data-driven approach to high-volume user acquisition!
Challenges You’ll Solve:
- User Acquisition: you will be responsible for aggressively increasing the number of SnapTravel users around the world
- Campaign Ownership: you will have full end-to-end ownership of performance marketing campaigns; you will have a generous budget and all of the tools and tech to set-up, optimize, monitor, report on and aggressively scale these channels
- Experimentation: you will take a rigorous approach to planning A/B tests around copy, content and more to iteratively improve performance and clickthrough rates; you will experiment with different bidding methods and strategies to optimize spend and ROI
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a Media Buying or AdOps role, ideally with a focus on Facebook Ads
- You are passionate about digital marketing and paid acquisition, with your thumb on the pulse of the latest industry trends and best practices
- You have strong Excel skills, and experience with Tableau or another BI tool is an asset
- Experience running multivariate product tests and growth experiments is a major plus!
What To Expect:
After applying, you'll receive an email with all of this info. So feel free to skip it for now.
- Review - you'll hear from us within 48 hours of applying
- Phone Call - a quick call to learn who you are (resumes suck, we want to know the real you!)
- Assessment - a chance for you to tackle a realistic problem and show us how you manage FB Ads
- Onsite Interview - 1-2 hour onsite with our Head of Growth and Growth Manager to present case study, tackle a whiteboarding problem collaboratively, etc.
- Final Interview - connect with our Growth team, more Q&A to ask us about SnapTravel; deeper dive into culture and team
- Compensation: top of market salaries and equity; full benefits package
- Flexible Work Arrangements: work from home, work remotely, take vacation... do what makes sense for you. This includes a holistic Parental Leave policy.
- Top Talent: work with the best in the world, including Engineers and Leadership from Google, Facebook, Wish, Twitter, Asana, YouTube, Uber and more.
- Build Something Great: most importantly, build a product used by millions around the world -- have ownership, have impact, and do great work.
SnapTravel give you access to great hotel deals over SMS and Facebook Messenger. No app to download. You will not find a better price anywhere else.
We use a combination of machine learning and natural language processing to surface the best hotel recommendations at the best price. We are enabling commerce via messaging - the most natural environment on mobile.
SnapTravel is founded by repeat tech entrepreneurs and backed by leading VC's (lightbank, bee partners, hedgewood).