SmarterQueue is a ground-breaking social media scheduling tool. It solves the problems that people are still facing with time-consuming manual tasks, and low engagement. Ultimately, the platform saves users over 5 hours per week, and increases the effectiveness of their social media content up to 300%.
Our product hasn't officially launched yet, but we already have hundreds of paying beta customers, and thousands of people on our waiting list, all from word-of-mouth referrals.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN 100% REMOTE ROLE FOR CANDIDATES IN TIMEZONES WITH AT LEAST 2 HOURS OF OVERLAP WITH BST/GMT (LONDON)
SmarterQueue is a ground-breaking social media scheduling tool.
It’s the smartest way to do social media, properly; by automating time-consuming manual tasks, and recycling content to be seen by more people.
On average, our platform saves users over 5 hours per week, and increases the effectiveness of their social media content up to 300%.
We already have thousands of paying customers from word-of-mouth referrals. It’s really exciting times around here and we are looking to grow our team with more amazing people.
We're currently a small, remote team spanning the UK, Canada, Europe, and Asia, and have built a product that people LOVE and shout about.
You will be monitoring, and responding to, technical support requests from our customers.
- You have a technical customer service background. You're very technically minded, tech-savvy and really enjoy troubleshooting technical issues. Getting to the bottom of things is your thing!
- You love helping people. You have been known to turn a customer complaint into a testimonial for great customer service
- You pay attention to detail. If you’re not clear what the customer is saying, you dig for detailed information, rather than make assumptions
- You love clear communication. You communicate effectively and in a timely manner to set expectations. You are able to distil complex concepts into plain English, and vice-versa so that we can help our customers achieve their goals, while continuously improving our product offering
- You are based in a time zone that has a minimum of two hours overlap (in working hours with GMT/BST (London) time zone
- You are looking to work 4 to 5 hours per day and can work weekends (very important!)
- You are native or fluent in English (verbal and written)
- You’ve done social media yourself (so you know our customers’ motivations)
- You’ve used social media scheduling tools, e.g. Buffer, Hootsuite, or SmarterQueue ;-)
- You’ve used lots of SaaS products
- Part-time, contractor role (20/25 hours per week)
- You will work 100% remotely, alongside the rest of our remote team, and report directly to the Head Of Customer Success
- You must have your own computer/equipment with a solid connection to the internet
- Salary range USD $20 - $35 per hour dependent on experience
HOW TO APPLY
- Send an intro email (or a video) with your CV and cover letter
We’re actively looking for a diverse and gender-balanced team.
Visit https://smarterqueue.com for more information about the product
Social media scheduling, done properly.
Evergreen Recycling, Content Categories, Content Curation, and Awesome Analytics.
Think Buffer on steroids.