As part of the vehicle autonomy team, you are responsible for architecting and implementing the logic that guides our aircraft during autonomous flight.
You will design state-of-the-art decision making algorithms, allowing the aircraft to optimize its flight path given safety, regulatory, and physical constraints. This extends to developing various contingency strategies for off-nominal flight conditions, as well as validating the guidance logic by supporting and participating in flight tests.
You will work alongside the flight controls, sensor/data fusion, and avionics teams, contributing your expertise in algorithm design, optimization, path planning, contingency strategies, and collision avoidance.
- BS in Aerospace/Mechanical/CS/EE or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience building autonomy software and path planning algorithms
- Experience solving difficult optimization problems
- Love to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Focus on rigorous testing to ensure reliability
- Strong interest in the future of transportation
Nice to Have:
- MS/PhD in Aerospace/Mechanical/CS/EE or equivalent experience
- Strong fundamentals in Aerospace and control theory
- Background in Embedded Systems, Computer Vision, AI, Path Planning, or Fluid Dynamics
100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
SkyRyse is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
SkyRyse is a self-flying transportation company on a mission to positively change the way we experience the world with a service that's safe, reliable and affordable.