We are a team of 25 people who value creativity, passion, caring and craziness.
We share an explorer and geeky mindset. We are passionate about what we do, and bring to work our skills, perseverance, and ambition. We care about people and the way things are done. We play collaboratively, and pay attention to being welcoming while staying humble. And we have fun!
You will join our business development team to work on expanding our network of strategic partners. You will be involved with the entire process, from market analysis to deal closing and relationship management. You will enjoy a great startup culture based on teamwork and self improvement. Perks include Friday lunch, drinks, pingpong and VR games.
• Grow and nurture relationships with our existing partners: 3D design and scanning tools, publishing platforms, VR/AR headset manufacturers
• Grow and leverage our network of strategic partners
• Be curious, ask questions and suggest ideas to grow Sketchfab
• Develop advanced strategy & business development skills
• You: evangelist, hustler, result oriented, organized, resourceful, creative, you
know how to implement your ideas and find practical solutions
• You never give up and embrace challenges - you will contact Tim Cook if needed
• Naturalborn seller, you have great communication skills
• You are fluent in English
• Previous experience in sales, consulting or market analysis considered a big plus
• Startup and 3D experience considered a plus
This full-time position in based in NYC.
With a community of over half a million creators contributing over a million scenes, we are the world’s largest platform to publish, share and discover 3D content online and in VR.
Our technology integrates with every major 3D creation tool and publishing platform and supports almost every 3D format directly through our site or using one of our official exporters. Using our universal 3D & VR player, your creations can be embedded on any web page and every major network including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Wordpress, Behance, DeviantArt and Kickstarter.
Sketchfab is proud to be the official 3D publishing partner of Adobe Photoshop, Facebook, Microsoft Hololens, Intel RealSense and more.
Sketchfab is a venture-backed company (our investors include FirstMark, Balderton, Partech, Borealis, Techstars...) with offices in NYC and Paris.