We are a growing team of 25 people who value creativity, passion, caring and craziness. We’re explorers. We are geeks, we’re ambitious and perseverant, collaborative and attentive. We care about how things are done and try to remain humble. But above all else, we care about people, and we have fun!
Sketchfab integrates with all the main creation tools (Photoshop, Blender, Unity…) to offer the easiest solution to publish 3D online and in VR, and with major publishing platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr…) to allow its distribution anywhere. This grant Sketchfab a strategic and central place in the ecosystem. You will join our business development team to work on expanding our network of strategic partners. You will be involved with the entire process, from market analysis to deal closing and relationship management.
• Develop advanced strategy & business development skills
• Grow and leverage our network of strategic partners
• Be curious, ask questions and suggest ideas to grow Sketchfab
• Natural born seller, you have great communication skills
• Never give up and embrace challenges - you will contact Tim Cook if needed
• Previous experience in sales, consulting or market analysis considered a big plus
• We are results-oriented, organized, resourceful, and creative. We do our best to implement our ideas and find practical solutions
• We are team players, fun to work with and be around, during office hours and during our get-togethers
• We are a multinational and English-speaking team
• We are passionate about 3D & VR, and want to shape its future
The job is based in NYC, and comes with a competitive salary and equity package, depending on your experience.
PLEASE APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/BNaqox
With a community of over half a million creators contributing over a million scenes, we are the world’s largest platform to publish, share and discover 3D content online and in VR.
Our technology integrates with every major 3D creation tool and publishing platform and supports almost every 3D format directly through our site or using one of our official exporters. Using our universal 3D & VR player, your creations can be embedded on any web page and every major network including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Wordpress, Behance, DeviantArt and Kickstarter.
Sketchfab is proud to be the official 3D publishing partner of Adobe Photoshop, Facebook, Microsoft Hololens, Intel RealSense and more.
Sketchfab is a venture-backed company (our investors include FirstMark, Balderton, Partech, Borealis, Techstars...) with offices in NYC and Paris.