We are a team of 25 people who value creativity, passion, caring and craziness.
We share an explorer and geeky mindset. We are passionate about what we do, and bring to work our skills, perseverance, and ambition. We care about people and the way things are done. We play collaboratively, and pay attention to being welcoming while staying humble. And we have fun!
With more than 450 cultural institutions already using the platform (https://sketchfab.com/museums), Sketchfab is the largest virtual museum in the world, and the leading platform to share 3D reconstructions of cultural heritage artifacts. You will work on getting more cultural heritage content on Sketchfab, and bring this content to a wider audience.
• Actively reach out to onboard institutions who have already started a digitization program and have 3D assets
• Help institutions who haven’t started a digitization program to get started
• Support and foster the crowdsourcing of cultural heritage digitization and sharing
• Help spread the cultural heritage content uploaded on Sketchfab so that it reaches more people through the web and VR
• A previous experience working with cultural institutions
• Hustler, result oriented and organized: you get things done
• Self driven and autonomous: you set your own challenges and define how to get there
• Great communicator with marketing and business development appetite
• Resourceful and creative: you are always brainstorming on growth ideas, and enjoy working in the creative space.
• Existing online presence (linkedin, twitter, personal website...)
• Knowledge of the 3D digitization ecosystem a plus
The job is based in NYC, and comes with a competitive salary and equity package, depending on your experience. Send resume and a brief explanation of why you think you are a good fit for this job to email@example.com
With a community of over half a million creators contributing over a million scenes, we are the world’s largest platform to publish, share and discover 3D content online and in VR.
Our technology integrates with every major 3D creation tool and publishing platform and supports almost every 3D format directly through our site or using one of our official exporters. Using our universal 3D & VR player, your creations can be embedded on any web page and every major network including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Wordpress, Behance, DeviantArt and Kickstarter.
Sketchfab is proud to be the official 3D publishing partner of Adobe Photoshop, Facebook, Microsoft Hololens, Intel RealSense and more.
Sketchfab is a venture-backed company (our investors include FirstMark, Balderton, Partech, Borealis, Techstars...) with offices in NYC and Paris.