We’re on a mission to bring simplicity and convenience back to routine eye-care. We’re also on a mission to find the best tacos in Manhattan, but the eye-care stuff comes first. If you’re as passionate about transforming the healthcare system (and great tacos) as we are, then we want you on our team!
About the role
We're looking for the second member of the Growth team. You will touch all aspects of growth, from analyzing and optimizing paid marketing efforts to helping us get new initiatives in the online and offline space up and running. This is the perfect role for someone looking to grow quickly with a company, whether you already have experience in growth or are looking to make a career shift. The team is small, and you'll have the chance to work closely with everyone, including the founders.
Job responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
* Analyzing and optimizing current paid marketing
* Reporting on current marketing efforts
* Execution on new online and offline marketing channels
* Business intelligence / product analytics
First and foremost you want to learn how a company grows by being there to make it happen. You're analytical, and would never want to try something without being able to measure it first. This role will require a lot of execution; we're moving quickly so diving in and getting your hands dirty is exciting to you.
* Excel skills
* SQL knowledge is a big plus
* Curious and willing to try any idea
* Capable of taking a directive and running with it to execution
* Previous experience in finance, consulting or an analytical role at a startup is preferred
Simple Contacts is the world’s simplest way to renew your contact lens prescription and reorder contact lenses. The 30 second test, taken on an app or on web, is reviewed by a licensed Ophthalmologist to issue a brand new prescription for lenses without having to set foot into a doctor’s office.