Simon is a data-first marketing platform. We’re a technology-driven company on a mission to leverage big data and data science to message customers in a bespoke and responsive fashion. Our platform is built for scale, and we work with forward thinking brands including Blue Apron, TrueCar, and OpenTable.
Simon Data is seeking a Customer Success Manager to lead strategic client engagements, drive renewals, and push process improvements.. This role is ideal for someone who’s excited to work hard in a fast paced environment and learn what it takes to build an enterprise SaaS business.
Lead customer engagements:
Simon’s Customer Success Managers serve as the primary point person with our clients - high growth venture backed companies and leading enterprise brands - leading every phase of the post-sale relationship. Simon CSMs are responsible for maximizing client platform value, helping to develop and implement strategies resulting in millions of incremental revenue for clients.
- Engaging with business and marketing leaders to understand their strategy in using our platform, and the retention marketing and data teams to implement that strategy. This includes leading data driven and product discussions with business leaders
- Work with our customers on data analysis to help drive their retention marketing and customer lifecycle goals.
Build client relationships:
Customer Success Managers are responsible for client engagement across the platform and ensuring overall client happiness and renewals. There are a number of ways to accomplish this:There are a number of ways to accomplish this:
- Increasing the services and the value that Simon provides our customers
- Negotiating to drive renewals by ensuring platform value is realized to fullest extent
- Generating referrals through introductions from current happy clients
- Socializing with our customers on a regular basis
- Educating customers on new product offerings and drive adoption
Champion processes and product improvements:
Simon’s fast growth naturally poses strategic and operational challenges. As such, Simon is constantly seeking to improve our efficiency and effectiveness, and CSMs work with all stakeholders to drive these initiatives across the platform. Examples:
- Develop materials, tools, and processes to drive efficient and effective integrations of our product with our clients’ systems
- Work closely with technical and product teams to determine the short and long term product roadmap - be the voice of the customer to drive product initiatives
- Developing a referral system for happy clients
- Developing systems to streamline the engineering support we offer clients post-integration
- Compiling training materials to keep clients well versed in the nuances of our complex product offerings
- 2-6 years experience in consulting, banking or other client facing roles
- Strong business acumen, able to strategically partner with clients
- Strong project management and individual organizational skills
- Results-driven strategic thinker who is able to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Deep analytical skill set, black belt in Excel or BI platform
- Experienced working with data in SQL
- Programming language experience a plus
- Thoughtful, curious and a problem solver
- Personable, collaborative, and a sense of humor
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
Data is the key to modern marketing. Yet operationalizing all of the data you collect has historically been both labor-intensive and error-prone. Simon changes all of that by eliminating the pain from three of the most friction-laden marketing activities:
- Unifying disparate data sources
- Connecting your data to your marketing channels
- Running rigorous tests and tracking results downstream
Simon does this by sitting between all of your data sources, giving you the ability to create bespoke customer segments using any combination of criteria. Simon then powers smart, automated workflows that connect these segments to all of your marketing channels, all with a built-in suite of testing and reporting tools to help you optimize every aspect of your lifecycle marketing.