With Sigma, nothing stands between you and your data. Our next-generation interface enables users to explore, analyze, and visualize data without the help of a data specialist. It’s time to break down the barriers to creating actionable analytics.
Sigma is growing its small but mighty marketing team. We’re chiefly responsible for making data warehouses feel as nimble, accessible, and magical as a spreadsheet. You’ll work closely with the marketing, product, sales, and design teams to build our communications strategy & content engine that drives Sigma’s revenue.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work closely with founding team to build a world class communications program.
- Develop engaging product messaging, content, and media pitches.
- Partner with VP Marketing on company positioning & messaging pillars across target audiences.
- Write and produce thoughtful content including blogs, bylines, customer case studies, eBooks, collateral, and videos.
- Produce webinar & event content with customers, partners and internal teams.
- Team up with VP Marketing and PR Agency to drive media coverage & awareness.
- Collaborate with execs, product team, and VP marketing on analyst relations and positioning.
- Write and build website & digital content including product, solution, and demand gen landing pages, emails, and ad copy.
- Develop our company voice and identity as part of our larger brand experience.
Qualifications We Need:
- Strong, professional, engaging writing skills & experience across various mediums and topics.
- An expert storyteller with a strong voice.
- Proven track record of generating content with high velocity and quality.
- Belief, focus, and experience generating traffic, leads, and pipeline through creative and thought provoking content & event experiences.
- Experience managing public relations firm & generating national & industry coverage.
- Experience working closely with customers and partners on case studies, quotes, and collateral.
- Desire to be a great teammate and have fun at work.
- Strong sense of craftsmanship, and a healthy curiosity for our customer use cases, data, & analytics.
We would love to connect if you have:
- 5+ years of experience writing content for a B2B SaaS company.
- Video & photography production & interest.
- Strong understanding of CMS (webflow), Marketo, and other content platforms.
- Analytical software knowledge and interest.
- Knowledge of cloud and SaaS technology and strategy.
Benefits and Perks:
- Create your own setup (keyboard, mouse, headphones, coffee device, etc). Get what you need to make your job easier
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible vacation policy
- Health benefits
- Pre-tax commuter plan
- MealPal plan and catered lunch Wednesdays
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
- Walking distance to BART, Muni, and CalTrain
- An experienced leadership team with top investors
- Lots of coffee (and of course tea, if that’s your thing)
Sigma leverages the advancements in cloud data technologies, enabling teams to model and interact with data visually. All of our semantics are expressed in familiar spreadsheet form. We enable users to create powerful data analyses and visualizations without waiting on new ETL pipelines or BI infrastructure.
Business users love Sigma because they can create live dashboards in an interface that feels powerful, but familiar. CIOs appreciate the ease and speed of our query generation. Sigma helps teams focus on actionable insights. Analytics managers love that everyone can participate in modeling and removing expensive iteration cycles.
With Sigma, nothing stands between you and your data.