At Siftery we're helping business professionals get better at discovering, buying, and managing their software stacks. We built Siftery Discover as a free community product to share our best-in-class dataset which includes over 40,000 software products and hundreds of thousands of companies that are using them.
In February 2018 we launched Siftery Track to help companies automatically track all of the software and cloud services their teams are paying for. Initial feedback from the tech community has been overwhelmingly positive. Track is already being used by 1,300+ companies with a total of $20 billion USD in annualized spend - including over $1.5 billion in software.
We're are seeking a Product Designer who can conceive and craft an awesome product experience for our users.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A passion for cooking up ideas and building things
- Ability to quickly prototype an idea
- Strong visual design skills
- Ability to think and work in a design systems framework
- Mastery of design tools Sketch+InVision
- A portfolio of relevant work
- Experience designing for complex applications
- JS/HTML/CSS experience a huge bonus
How we'll reward you:
- Growth opportunities with joining a fast-growing company
- Work closely with the founding team
- Competitive compensation and stock options
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In a world of software abundance, Siftery helps companies better discover, buy, and manage their software technology stack.
We’ve built the highest quality database of software products and the companies that use them. On top of this dataset, we’re building Siftery Track (track.siftery.com) to help companies automatically track their software spend and optimize costs.