Only applicants with OpenID Connect or SAML will be considered for this position.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer with at least 5+ years experience to help develop and support our Java based Identity Platform. Must have experience working with any single sign-on (SSO) technologies like OpenID Connect or SAML. Experience with security protocols and overall ID Management is a big plus.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with Java programming
- Experience with OpenId Connect and/or SAML protocols.
- Understanding or working experience with RSA private/public keys, encryption/decryption, signature/verify
- Experience building multi-tenant services
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and development
- Fast learner
- Work well in small teams and groups
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Energetic and motivated; eager to learn
- Self-disciplined and with strong attention to quality and details
- Experience with mobile technologies (iOS or Android) a plus
- Experience with blockchain technologies, a plus
- BS in Computer Science or related field
Only local applicants will be considered.
ShoCard is a virtual identity card platform that consumers use through a mobile app, built on top of the public blockchain data layer. It's as easy to use as showing a driver’s license, but so secure that banks can rely on it. The ShoCard platform uses public/private key encryption and data hashing to safely store and exchange identity data. It’s a strong form of multi-factor authentication with out-of-band communication, data matching, and multiple private keys and hashes throughout the process. The blockchain allows ShoCard to create a secure, distributed trust system with all the benefits of a federated identity system, with very little backend overhead.
Identity theft and credit card fraud costs banks billions and by integrating ShoCard with their existing, but limited, credit card authentication scheme (or replacing it), ShoCard will cut their costs and fraud losses and increase their customer satisfaction.