We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to help us build the future of shipping technology. We're at the cutting edge and already market leader.
We have terabytes of data that is processed in realtime and served up to our customers around the globe to help them make key business decisions. This includes hundreds of thousands of emails a week with data that has to be instantly pulled, processed and made accessible to customers within seconds. Machine learning is at the core of our product.
We are looking for a disciplined Software Developer to help us build the future of shipping technology. At Shipamax you will be responsible for driving the development of the Shipamax web application.
- You love staying on top of the latest developments in software development
- You should have a degree in computer science, maths, engineering or economics, or strong experience (3+ years) in deploying reliable code.
- Work experience of 3+ years
- You should feel comfortable developing, reviewing and deploying reliable code
- Our users rely on us to maintain the integrity of their data - so you must have experience in algorithms & data structures
- Our B2B customers expect Shipamax to be reliable - you should have experience with automated testing and continuous deployment
- Excited about working in a maritime/logistics startup
Experience in bulk shipping not necessary :)
If you are interested please apply via e-mail to Fabian Blaicher (email@example.com).
We are one of the few London-based startups backed by Y Combinator. We’ve just closed an exciting 2.5 million USD seed round - from Cherubic, AME Cloud and Founders Fund.
We’re creating the platform of the future for global commodity movement.
Currently, when booking a ship, there is an overwhelming amount of information that needs to be pieced together and a multitude of different stakeholders that needs to be kept in a tight communication loop. Our intelligent layer helps commercial employees focus on increasing revenue. We replace the thousands of unnecessary emails, excel files and instant messages between players required for each booking.
We’re a vertical B2B enterprise startup working with family-owned shipowners to some of the largest global players to transform the way they work as a team. Bulk shipping, an entirely different market to container shipping, is the unknown giant of the logistics sector.