You will be responsible for designing, developing and shipping our app on iOS & Android. You will work closely with backend engineers and you’ll extends our GraphQL endpoint to query our micro services. You share and will keep our core values in mind: maintainability, scalability and security. You will ensure a high standard of coding, following best practices and continuous integration processes!
What you'll be doing
- Developing the Shine App for Desktop, iOS and Android using React / React Native
- Rapidly prototyping and building product iterations focused on product growth
- Collaborating with designers and engineers to develop beautiful interfaces that look great and run smoothly
What you should have
- Solid engineering capability with an eye towards performance and responsiveness
- Strong product opinions and culture
- Attention to detail and user feeling
- Experience with React, GraphQL & NodeJS
- At ease with ES6
- Competitive salary
- 50% coverage of public transport card
- Bicycle mileage
- 100% coverage of the health insurance: for the employee, his/her spouse and children. Yes that's pretty awesome, we know.
- Sport package 300 € / year: competitions, classes, gym ... Take care of yourself <3
- Meal plan 10 € / day: a bit like the luncheon voucher but better
- 100% coverage of Spotify Premium subscription, because music is love
- Young, passionate, endearing workmates!
Shine is a mobile bank dedicated to freelancers and independent workers.
Shine combines a mobile app to a Mastercard, and provides a bunch of original services since the app lives at the heart of our users’ activity:
- Shine sends smart notifications regarding administrative deadlines, such as when to pay what, to whom, etc.
- Contracts and invoices, e-signature, online payments: we handle it all.
- The app calculates the VATs for each invoice and provides a forecast of the amount of charges to be paid each quarter.
- We provide a chat service with experts right inside the app.
We are looking for more people to change the future of work with us. If you're excited about this vision, drop us a line! We're at an early stage, well funded, and already excited to meet you.