ShareGrid is a largest creative marketplace where filmmakers, photographers, and production companies can instantly source all their gear needs from local vendors, supplying over $400 million of gear to 40,000+ creatives, currently across 7 cities. We are passionate advocates of filmmakers and photographers, and have built our platform to make it easier for these creatives to make great work.
We're looking for a talented S. Ruby on Rails developer to join our product team here in Seattle.
A player who likes to work in a fast-paced environment and lives to “wow”. You communicate
effectively, play to win, challenge the status quo.
You are inspired by building globally admired network-effect brands. You are passionate about
leading teams and have a track record of success in developing and fostering positive team
What you’ll bring to the table:
● Understanding of layout aesthetics and a rigor for programming are prerequisites in
the front-end web developer job description.
● An understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development
and deployment, with back-end knowledge, is important.
● Effective team communication and working at high speed. Must have ability to solve
problems and adapt quickly to new web design and application trends.
● 4+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
● Like to move fast and work in fast environment
● Startup experience and direct experience in consumer marketplaces
HTML, Ruby on Rails or other backend language, Intercom
● Extensive experience designing and developing business grade software
● Experience with continuous integration/deployment environments
● Experience with automated testing
● Experience with agile development methodologies, including Kanban and Scrum
● Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
● Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application
development techniques able to work proficiently, both independently and in a team
● Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business
stakeholders and customers
● Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
● Experience with consumer web, market place platforms
● Experience configuring and developing around booking, reservation management systems
Our current stack is:
• Company Macbook Pro
• Company iPhone + Plan
• Flexible Work Schedule and Vacation Policy
• Great Healthcare / Dental / Vision Plans
• Stocked Kitchen
• Monthly Company Off-sites
• Comfortable working environment in North Seattle
• Awesome, fun teammates!
This is a full-time opportunity with benefits and early equity in a fast-growing comapny. Salary depends on overall experience.
ShareGrid is the largest rental marketplace for creatives. Filmmakers, photographers, and companies can instantly source all their gear needs from local vendors, supplying over $420 million of gear to 45,000+ filmmakers & creatives.