Join the revolution and come be a part of a fast-growing company where you can make your mark! SFOX, San Francisco Open Exchange, is the easiest way to access the global digital currency market. Our solution makes it easy for businesses to use crypto currency by providing access to high liquidity and the ability to trade large volumes. Institutions, international businesses and professional traders use SFOX for single point of access to 15+ venues, price discovery, real-time pricing and analytics, depth of book view, and trading algorithms for best execution.
We are a growing team of engineers excited by the potential of crypto currency. We are looking for people who want to explore - people who dare to dream big and try something new. We love new creative ideas, and want to change the way currency and payments operate today. Want to be part of revolutionizing currency trading and cross-border payments? Join us!
SFOX is backed by YC, Khosla Ventures and Social+Capital. The company started as an institutional Bitcoin trading platform in the US and currently does 10% to 20% of BTCUSD trading. The company was founded by Akbar Thobhani, formerly head of growth at Airbnb and product guy at Boku and by George Melika who has previously founded a telecom company and did algorithmic trading at major wall street firms.
Social Media Marketing Manager
SFOX is looking for someone who is a team player and excels in a dynamic environment. The person will report directly to the cofounder and will play a key role in the rapid growth of the company.
● Manage all SFOX social media accounts across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter utilizing proper tone and personality to effectively represent the brand and its services
● Implement social media listening to understand customer needs and trends that can shape content and marketing strategies
● Test, optimize and analyze social media campaigns against defined KPIs
● Develop engaging social media copy for B2B and B2C audiences to drive higher conversion, growth and retention
● Amplify the company message to online communities, media, influencers, partners, customers and the general public in alignment with company's strategy and editorial calendar
● Engage with industry influencers to build SFOX's social media presence, reach and thought leadership
● Optimize company pages within each social platform to increase the visibility of SFOX and strengthen the company's thought leadership, social content and in alignment with demand creation plan
● Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in marketing or communications
● 2-4 years of experience in a social media marketing role (preferably in the Finance field)
● Strong writing, copy editing and social content development skills
● Passionate about social media, online communities, and connecting digital content to the overall public relations and marketing strategy
● Expertise in social media tools, platforms, and best practices including a strong working knowledge of social media publishing and monitoring tools
● Expert ability to understand trending industry topics and how best to engage in social conversations on behalf of SFOX and the company's executives
● Comfortable in a very fast-paced environment; effectively and efficiently meeting tight deadlines and managing multiple projects
● Strong attention to detail and driving results through collaboration, team work, and a positive attitude
● Experience in the bitcoin/cryptocurrency industry a plus
● Experience with Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, and Buffer is a plus!
SFOX is a cryptocurrency prime dealer that provides professional traders and institutional investors higher returns when trading large volumes, through smart routing and a global integrated order book.