Seth is excellent with data, ops, finance and tech. To top it off, he is a great person to work with because he has depth. He's shrewd, has great energy, and is the perfect person to lead Nicolette's...more business development efforts.Phil Martie
* Provide consulting work consisting of: * Lead and drive large, cross-functional complex projects to deliver significant operational improvement and financial benefit. *...more Identify areas/potential projects where process redesign/improvement can significantly impact efficiency, quality, profitability, and competitive position. * Create data based decision making cultures and drive customer first mentalities.
Technical Evangelism and Development Chief of Operations
2014 - 2015 (11 months)
* Partnered with a Technical Fellow for direct oversight and business leadership of a 250-person developer, architect, and evangelist team. * Oversaw the senior leadership...more team and ensured business strategy was accomplished. * Responsible for annual budgets, forecasts, and business reviews (ROB). * Collaborated with the CEO and CVP's across Microsoft's lines of business to understand internal and partner issues and deliver solutions that maximize revenue, margin, and end user experience. * Negot
As an MBA Adjunct Professor, Seth gets to regularly interact with future leaders and grow his own knowledge base.
His core strengths are:
• Creating and leading high performing teams
• Culture change
• Taking businesses to the next level through insights and strategy.
Through the use of analytics, Seth has consistently delivered improvements in revenue, profit, and process by creating an environment that supports ongoing innovation (Kaizen).
• Public speaking
• A/B testing and testing methodologies
• Creating high performing teams
• Evolving an organization to a data based decision making culture
• Sharing complex information in an easy to understand way
• Creating strategy through predictive analytics and understanding KPI’s
• Leading global projects
Seth is excellent with data, ops, finance and tech. To top it off, he is a great person to work with because he has depth. He's shrewd, has great energy, and is the perfect person to lead Nicolette's business development efforts.