Set Scouter is a company where people are happy to come to work and get shit done all day, while laughing their butts off together. Join our team, bring your intelligence and dedication to grow in this fast-paced tech startup world.
Positions here are not for the faint of heart — you’ll be highly supported through all challenges and your ideas will always be welcome.
We are changing video production starting with film location scouting online. Experience in production is a plus but not necessary!
You Must Be:
- Creative and resourceful, have the initiative to experiment with new channels
- Knowledgeable about SEO, SEM, and social campaigns
- Extremely detail oriented. Every button and link matters, every experiment needs to be documented
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator, able to create assets without a graphic designer
- A good communicator. Ask when you need help, speak up when there's a problem
- Able to learn quickly. The tech industry moves fast, you'll have to keep up!
- Eager, you know you’re here to grow professionally and personally
- Easy to get along with, it’s a highly collaborative team environment
Things You Will Do:
- Full-stack marketing for the company — you own this!
- Manage, track, create new experiments
- Optimize existing SEM campaigns (AdWords, Facebook, other)
- Work with product designers to maintain branding
- Identify new distribution channels and fine-tune existing ones
- Social media strategy and planning.
- 2 to 3 years experience in marketing is mandatory
- Your degree does not matter, but we'll ask about your past work
- You'll work from our King St. West office
Set Scouter is a marketplace connecting brands with residential spaces. We get commercial producers into unique locations in less than 1 day and 60% cheaper than traditional methods. We're the only platform that provides a safe and trusting way for homeowners to list their spaces by providing insurance, security deposits, overtime fees, and funds in escrow.
Set Scouter’s client list has grown to include agencies, brands, marketing companies, and event companies.