Would you like to recruit for Sequoia-backed startups? Sequoia is accepting Recruiter & Sr. Sourcer resumes on behalf of its portfolio companies. In many instances you will be the first, and perhaps only, recruiting professional on the team; thus, you will be tasked with setting up the entire recruitment process start-to-finish and building out the candidate pipeline.
* Work with hiring managers to understanding hiring needs and develop/execute sourcing and recruiting plans.
* Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
* Improve the company careers page; create and post compelling job descriptions.
* Source and assess qualified candidates through the use Boolean searches, user groups, candidate referrals, employee referrals, networking, and web sourcing.
* Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
* Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
* Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters.
* Work with HR or administrative team to on-board new hires.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Bachelor’s degree preferred.
* Previous start-up experience preferred. If no start-up experience, then at a minimum must have worked at tech companies.
* 3+ years full-cycle recruiting or sourcing experience; ideally focused on technical positions.
* Familiarity with applicant tracking systems.
* Bay Area location preferred.
Sequoia Capital is a venture capital firm that partners with seed, venture and growth startups.
Sequoia Capital helps founders turn imaginative ideas into enduring companies. As the "Entrepreneurs Behind the Entrepreneurs," the Sequoia team has worked closely with legendary founders such as Steve Jobs of Apple, Larry Ellison of Oracle, Len Bosack and Sandy Lerner of Cisco, David Filo and Jerry Yang of Yahoo!, Max Levchin, Elon Musk and Peter Thiel of PayPal, Sergey Brin and Larry Page of Google, Steve Chen and Chad Hurley of YouTube, and Reid Hoffman and Jeff Weiner of LinkedIn. Sequoia is now helping the next generation of innovators build the lasting companies of tomorrow.