We're a small and fast growing team working on a difficult problem in the huge, under-served space of contingent work. Our team is made up of product focused engineers and designers who like to quickly ship new features and products to customers every day.
Sense is looking for top performing, quota-crushing sales executive who is passionate about making every customer successful and is motivated to advance their career in B2B software sales. Sense’s platform touches thousands of Independent Workers on a daily basis at companies like Google, Facebook, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and many more.
Senior Account Executive will own global accounts where there are more than 200 - 1000 contractors adding to our rapidly growing list of customers. Contractor Experience and Communication is central to our core values. We are a company where our employees can grow their careers and Account Executives have a promotional path to an Enterprise Account Executive role.
- Sell into new corporate accounts in the US and globally
- Build new and work on existing relationships with C-level executives to drive net-new logo acquisition.
- Secure annual and multi-annual contracts surpassing quotas; maintaining our track-record of beating revenue goals.
- Achieve full-quota on or before your six-month ramp period, then continue to exceed quotas set.
- Carry sourced leads generated by our outbound sales development team. Drive your own deals through a full-cycle sales funnel from qualifying to close.
- Contribute to the growth of the team: interview, hire, and train new reps.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years B2B sales experience at a SaaS company.
- 3+ years closing.
- Recent startup experience with evidence of driving net-new sales.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions.
- Track-record of top performance and exceeding expectations.
The way temporary employment works is broken. By the end of 2016, 42% of the US Workforce will be engaged in contingent work, and they represent 7% of the GDP. We are reinventing the way companies build long-term relationship with this workforce by creating the industry's first employee engagement platform to drastically improve communication and job satisfaction. We believe this type of work is only going to get more common and the experience can be much better for the employee.
We’re backed by Accel, Google Ventures, Khosla Ventures, IDG and Signia Ventures, as well as a great group of angel investors, who believe in our mission.
We’ve founded multiple successful startups, including our last company Funzio which sold for $210M. Our small team includes people who have worked at Google, Mixpanel, Yahoo, Zynga and other companies. If you’re interested in learning more, we’d love to hear from you!