You're organized, inquisitive, and ruthlessly analytical. You relish the direct, observable feedback of growth marketing, and thrive with well-defined performance goals. The knobs and levers of managing a digital marketing campaign appeal to your sense of detail and control. You thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and are excited to push the boundaries of your technical skills.
What You'll Be Doing:
You’ll join a small team of marketers to help SeatGeek grow from an underdog to industry giant on search results pages. Your responsibilities will include:
- Scaling existing and developing new search marketing strategies while maintaining high, demonstrable ROI
- Creating and implementing A/B tests to improve search traffic conversion and app installs
- Rigorously analyzing digital marketing campaigns with mathematical models to find optimizations that help SeatGeek gain an edge against the competition
- Learning to write code to develop new workflows and tools to help improve search marketing efficiency
- Use web analytics and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics and Looker to better understand our customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns
Numbers are your friends, and you enjoy working through large datasets. You have the following qualities and experience:
- Strong analytical skills and fluent use of spreadsheets
- Strong ability to self-prioritize / triage to-do lists based on business impact
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Your resume probably includes:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field like economics or mathematics
- 0-2 years of experience in Marketing, Analytics, Investment Banking or Consulting.
We encourage you to apply via our jobs page at seatgeek.com/jobs
SeatGeek is a ticket search engine. We help users find games & shows they'll love and compare ticket inventory from hundreds of sites at once.