2017 has been an exceptional year for SeatGeek. We’ve hired 85 people and counting, expanded internationally, and were voted as one of Glassdoor’s Best Places To Work. Since 2018 is shaping up to be even bigger, we are looking to add a superb HR Coordinator to our growing People Ops team.
This is a ground level, apprenticeship role perfect for someone who is looking to establish their career in HR, all while supporting a bright and happy team that’s on a mission to change the way people access live events.
What You'll Do
Working closely with senior members of our HR team, you’ll have your hand in a number of things. And while we can’t promise that your day-to-day will be the same (there’s something new every week!), here are a few areas of focus that will be fairly constant:
* Be the first point of contact - and a SeatGeek ambassador - for our new hires.
* Collect and file new hire paperwork, set up various accounts, coordinate onboarding sessions and enter new hire information into our HRIS and other internal systems.
* Create accounts for internal systems, reset passwords, and troubleshoot general access issues.
* Maintain data integrity across all HR platforms and tools.
* Manage requests from vendors and regulatory agencies.
* Assist with performance review process.
* Maintain our internal Wiki and other sources of HR-esque information.
* Coordinate Lunch'n Learns, training workshops, and offsites.
* Provide overall administrative support to the HR team.
* Stay on top of the latest industry trends and propose new initiatives to help us in our quest to be one of the best places to work!
Who You Are and What You Have
Your friends and colleagues would describe you as bright, self-directed, and highly empathetic. You work in HR because you are driven by a genuine desire to help others. You probably also have:
* College degree and 1-2 years of related experience.
* Outstanding people skills. You are a great communicator and are able to work well with everyone.
* Ability to handle sensitive information with utmost compassion and discretion.
* Great attention to detail and superb organizational skills. On your watch, nothing slips through the cracks (and if it does, you already have a plan B ready to go).
A live event’s better because of the people by your side. You see the same things. You feel the same feels. You walk out changed for the better. And that’s why SeatGeek makes it easy to score sweet deals on tickets to more events than we can count.