Do you love helping people? Are you smart, humorous, and creative? Are communication and working under pressure two of your best skills? If you answered “yes” to all of the above, keep reading!
As a member of our Event Expert team, you’ll be the voice of SeatGeek. You’ll interact with customers through phone calls, emails, live chat and social media to resolve their issues and stay in the know about SeatGeek’s latest features. We are passionate about providing ridiculously good customer service, and our Event Expert folks are some of the best and brightest in the industry.
We are looking for Event Experts who can commit to shifts from 11-7pm or 12-8pm PST. We will require weekend work as well. Currently, we are looking to expand our team in the Portland, OR office.
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor's degree.
- You are genuinely interesting, personable and intelligent. Current members of SeatGeek team include a former beekeeper, opera singer, gourmet hot dog vendor and an Olympic-hopeful fencer.
- You love live events and understand that purchasing tickets to see your favorite band is not the same as buying a stapler. In other words, you can empathize with SeatGeek customers.
- Prior experience working in CX. A tech startup is a major plus.
- You aren’t intimidated by numbers and understand the value of using data to make intelligent decisions.
- You are a people person and are known to carry on a conversation with anyone.
- You are passionate about technology and user experience.
What you'll do:
- Be the first point of contact for customer questions through phone, email, live chat, and social media (even on the weekends!)
- Use metrics and consumer insight to help make SeatGeek better
- Consistently go above and beyond for our customers (think generous refunds and unexpected gifts, just because!)
- Competitive salary in a well-funded early stage company
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- Spotify membership and a discounted gym membership
- Three weeks of paid vacation per year
We encourage you to apply via our jobs page at seatgeek.com/jobs
SeatGeek is a ticket search engine. We help users find games & shows they'll love and compare ticket inventory from hundreds of sites at once.