As the first addition to our Influencer Marketing team, you'll create amazing content and work with top influencers: social media stars, athletes, and artists. You will be the point person in charge of creating and maintaining relationships with our influencers. This is a great opportunity to hit the ground running and be a part of an exciting new team at SeatGeek.
You are creative and scrappy. You have no problem taking a big idea from concept to reality. You love great content and believe that it engages and fuels growth. You have a keen sense for uncovering influencers and highly-engaged communities.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Identify, negotiate and create content with 100s of influencers
- Develop SeatGeek’s digital video strategy (let’s create a viral video)
- Build out influencer content calendar around major events
- Explore and investigate influencer opportunities on new platforms
- Conduct ongoing performance analysis on influencer campaigns
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to create quality digital content
- Experience working with digital video, understanding of Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro is a plus
- Strong comfort negotiating and managing influencers, past rolodex of contacts is a plus
- Project management experience in a professional setting, with a detail-oriented mindset
- Deep understanding of the sports and entertainment industry
- Competitive salary in a well-funded early stage company
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- Spotify membership
- Three weeks of paid vacation per year
We encourage you to apply via our jobs page at seatgeek.com/jobs
SeatGeek is a ticket search engine. We help users find games & shows they'll love and compare ticket inventory from hundreds of sites at once.