Who are we?
Sealed is an award-winning cleantech startup with an innovative financial product, HomeAdvance. HomeAdvance is the first and only financing option that allows homeowners to install energy efficiency improvements to their home and use the resulting bill savings to pay for the project.
Residential energy efficiency represents over 25% of the carbon reduction opportunity in the United States. With HomeAdvance, Sealed is helping unlock a large, lucrative and environmentally critical market opportunity.
What will you do?
As a Sales Development Representative, you will champion and introduce homeowners across the Northeast to Sealed’s groundbreaking suite of financial products and in-home services. You will be part of a small, but fast-growing sales team and have big impact on our business.
• Communicate with a large volume of inbound leads to gather information and determine the appropriate sales journey for each customer
• Build and maintain trusting relationships with customers– preparing them for quick and informed decision-making
• Communicate complex home energy efficiency concepts with expert gravitas, but in terms that customers can understand
• Forecast your own activities and customer behavior to inform company metrics and goals
• Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly lead quotas
• Manage multiple opportunities through the initial stages of our sales cycle simultaneously
• Work in cross-functional teams as necessary to improve processes and drive strategic direction of the sales team
Who are you?
• Interested in energy efficiency as a concept and worthy priority
• Self-starter who works well under pressure
• Agile and can operate flexibly in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Motivated by mission as well as profit
• Numbers-driven and competitive
• Team player who will do what it takes to get the job done
• Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
• $40k base salary, uncapped commission potential with on-target earnings of $55k
• Ample opportunity to grow into Account Executive role with even higher earning potential (OTE $100k)
• Health benefits
• Stock options
How to Apply
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com with a short note describing your interest in the position.
Check us out
Sealed’s product is the HomeAdvance program, which is backed by Sealed’s proprietary data, analytics, and software. The HomeAdvance program finances home upgrades based on the cashflows from expected energy savings over time (up to 20 years). Customers receive these upgrades little to no cost upfront, and only pay based on the energy they save. Sealed becomes customers’ billing agent, paying their actual energy bills on their behalf and billing them based on a pass-through of utility bills plus an energy savings charge.