Join a fast-growing fintech and clean energy start-up looking to solve the biggest problem in climate change today. Put your intelligence and idealism to work at Sealed to help the planet and learn valuable skills in a challenging and fast-growing startup environment.
Who are we?
We are the first and only company to finance home improvements with energy savings. With our HomeAdvance program, we pay for energy-efficient home upgrades, and homeowners apply their newly discovered savings to paying us back.
What will you do?
● Help manage sales appointment calendar and help set up new calendaring systems
● Process customer applications and notify customers of application status updates
● Maintain customer relationship management (CRM) system records
● Ensure on-going functioning of automated systems, identify bugs + implement fixes
● Create and document new and improved business processes
● If you have past experience with writing and content creation, you will support marketing and sales content development
● If you have past experience with computer science, you will support automation program development
Who are you?
● Fired up about working at an innovative energy-efficiency startup
● Detail oriented
● Hard working
● Prior work experience
● Ready to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to help the company
Compensation and Timeframe
● 15-20 hours per week throughout the semester
● Compensated by stipend
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short note describing your interest in the position.
Check us out
Sealed’s product is the HomeAdvance program, which is backed by Sealed’s proprietary data, analytics, and software. The HomeAdvance program finances home upgrades based on the cashflows from expected energy savings over time (up to 20 years). Customers receive these upgrades little to no cost upfront, and only pay based on the energy they save. Sealed becomes customers’ billing agent, paying their actual energy bills on their behalf and billing them based on a pass-through of utility bills plus an energy savings charge.