- Seeking to build in security during the development stages of software systems, networks and data centres
- Looking for vulnerabilities and risks in hardware and software
finding the best way to secure the IT infrastructure of an organisation
building firewalls into network infrastructures
- Constantly monitoring for attacks and intrusions when the cyber security specialist finds a potential threat or attempted breach, closing off the security vulnerability
- Identifying the perpetrator and liaising with the police if necessary
Key skills for chief information security officer.
- Understand the fundamentals of cryptocurrency and it's weaknesses.
- Strong IT skills and knowledge including hardware, software and networks
Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems
- A forensic approach to challenges
- A deep understanding of how hackers work and ability to keep up with the fast pace of change in the criminal cyber-underworld
- Ability to seek out vulnerabilities in IT infrastructures
- Understand and be able to educate other on how social engineering works and put in systems in place to avoid it.
Our mission is to incubate as many blockchain companies in the areas of:
- Consumer facing Applications (B2C), (C2C)
- Human Computer Interaction
- Big Data Stack
- Connected IOT (Ambient Intelligence) and API’s
- Augmented Reality/ Virtual Reality
- AI, deep learning, contextual “awareness” computing
- Hyper local Marketplaces, e-commerce
- Sharing Economy