I am an ex-Sports Medicine student with a first class standing at Lakehead University. I co-invented a technology to manufacture re-enforced carbon fiber structures using Nano-tubes, and won the startup award in sporting goods industry at an expo in Munich, Germany.
- Internal Leader – Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Center, Working with TBRHSC’s administration team in their change management activities needed to create and implement future directions of Hospital
- Uniterra International Seminar Participant, Tra Vinh, Vietnam, June-August, 2011, Coordinated field research for Uniterra, and local University partners on “Youth in Socio economic work force in Vietnam”
- Invented a manufacturing process to re-enforce carbon fiber structures in linear cylindrical shape with carbon Nano-tubes — Winner of Brand New Award for Best Initial Design, Bike Expo, Munich, Germany – 2010, August.
- Helmet Testing and Redesign - Testing various hockey helmets for concussions, and successfully redesigned a helmet using linear cylindrical folding techniques in carbon fiber to reduce concussions in sports
- HbA1c Surgical Outcomes – Designed a research database success rate study in surgical amputations in relation to HbA1c levels – TBRHSC, Thunder Bay, ON