At Saral Designs, we are constantly on the mission of making better products for our customers. We aim to understand their needs, improvise on designs and serve the products to them in the most convenient manner. We are building a strong research force for making our innovations reach last mile and its viability. Market Research intern will be responsible for collecting primary as well as secondary data from stakeholders and beneficiaries; as well as provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Identify market offering of different companies in healthcare sector and provide insights on the same
• Collect primary through in-depth interviews, telephonic interviews and focus group discussions
• Get a deeper understanding of consumer behaviour and stakeholders from primary data collection
• Collect secondary data on existing work on menstrual hygiene sphere
• Transcribe and/or process document the interviews
• Work with multiple stakeholders and beneficiaries on research projects
• Analyse, interpret and formulate
Technology is at the heart of our solution.We have developed world's first fully automatic, low-cost, compact and modular sanitary napkin making machine because we believe local production and distribution can disrupt the largely underserved menstrual hygiene market.
We have revolutionized the way high-quality sanitary napkins are produced, by first of its kind patented machine technology developed in-house called - 'SWACHH'.
Swachh being compact and modular in nature can be set-up anywhere easily bring the product closer to the consumer.
The machine has been designed by a team of engineers from IIT.