Sanjeev is one of the few former Googler I know that knows how to grow a business via direct sales. His feedback and suggestions have been immensely helpful in getting us to know our model users, to figure...more our our sales channels and to line up a plan of attack on our market. Mohammed Abdoolcarim
Reduce Wait Times through Optimized Infusion Scheduling
iQueue for Infusion Centers is a lightweight, cloud-based SaaS platform that helps flatten chair utilization throughout the day to increase patient access,… · More decrease wait times, and reduce infusion delivery costs.
It works seamlessly with any EHR system, doesn’t change any existing workflows. Benefits include:
- Decrease wait times by as much as 50% at peak to significantly increase patient satisfaction
- Provide access to as many as 20%+ more patients without adding facilities, staff or operating hours
- Reduce overtime hours by as much as 50%+
- Increase staff satisfaction by leveling nurse and staff workload
- Delay the need for investment in additional chairs and new infrastructure
- Increase per chair annual revenue by as much as $20,000
- Amplify the business impact of EMR, BI and Lean/Six Sigma investments providers have already made.
Right Surgeon. Right Staff. Right Block. Right Now.
iQueue for Operating Rooms is a lightweight, cloud-based SaaS platform that mines OR case data to objectively optimize block schedules by matching the supply… · More with demand for block time. The solution also provides actionable transparency to key metrics for surgeons and admins, and creates a block exchange platform that makes it easy for surgeons to release blocks they don't need, and to request additional blocks. The solution consists of four modules:
1. Mobile Block Exchange makes it easy for surgeons to release and request blocks from their mobile device. UCHealth reports a 16% increase in utilization of block released through Mobile Block Exchange; a 3-5% improvement in a single OR’s utilization yields an additional $500,000 in annual revenue.
2. Smart Block Scheduling ensures the right surgeon gets the right block on the right day of the week, leading to an additional $250,000 per OR per year.
3. Smart Supplies uses sophisticated detection algorithms uncover anomalies and lost revenue, as well as excess tissue, supplies and implant use. It enables meaningful comparison of supplies and implant costs across surgeons, while automatic alerts keep surgeons apprised of cost-per-case data. Equipped with advanced machine learning, Smart Supplies becomes more accurate with each use.
4. Smart Performance Tracker provides timely and actionable access to key performance metrics and issues personalized alerts to guide surgeons on when to release blocks and improve utilization.
What I Do
Coaching especially for mobile and consumer internet and sit on 2 advisory boards. Also, love to teach kids squash and math, am an education counselor for MIT.
Senior System Architect and iOS mobile developer with 10+ years of relevant experience.
Co-founder of Touchmoon => https://angel.co/touchmoon.
Sanjeev is one of the few former Googler I know that knows how to grow a business via direct sales. His feedback and suggestions have been immensely helpful in getting us to know our model users, to figure our our sales channels and to line up a plan of attack on our market.