Covers freelance, consulting, and personal product work I do in-between roles. Previous clients include Plaid, FastMail, the University of Maryland, Technicolor Inc., Vice,...more and more. Feel free to ask for more info.
Built out a video production as-a-platform service, enabling smaller companies to submit footage and get it compiled by hand-picked editors complete with subtitles, voiceovers...more and translation for a better price than the industry average.
Started as a Production Assistant working on advertising efforts for clients like Ford, Honda and Paramount. Over four years, worked my way up to Production Supervisor, managing...more a team of designers and developers to implement complex projects such as an in-browser WYSIWYG website builder.
Shoot the scenes you want and let professional editors turn it into engaging content.
- Built and ran a small technology startup in a country where I can barely manage the language.
- Worked in startups in several locations - Washington DC, San Francisco, and Tokyo.
- Led the redesign and rebranding of (Free)Webs twice during my time there.
- Built and maintained the most widely used Twitter API Python library.
- Built a distributed map-reduce Node.js engine in a weekend for the first Node Knockout (with my team).
What's the most useful business-related book you've ever read?
Habeas Data. Cyrus does an incredible job outlining the history of what a reasonable expectation of privacy in America looks like and illustrates some incredible cases that would be easily overlooked/lost to history.