Ryalto is a tech startup developing a better way for organizations to identify, communicate with and rank their external workforce. Our ambition is to be the communication platform of choice for the enterprise workforce, based around an extended talent marketplace. Our product has taken us from trying to change the technology recruitment process to better management of healthcare staff management.
We are looking for a great iOS developer who can add to our iOS development team and work both inhouse and nearshore development teams to help us implement new features and code.
Swift and objective c knowledge will be needed as parts of the project have yet to be ported to swift.
– Work with development teams both local and remote, working using agile methodologies and processes to work hand in hand with the nearshore development team
– Collaborate with designers / product managers and management
– Adhere to our testing strategy and deployment process
– We are looking for an experienced iOS developer with at least 4 + years of commercial development ideally any enterprise experience will be a bonus.
– Ideally a degree in the software / computer engineering related field
– Development with Obj C/Swift, any other languages both front end and backend are a bonus
– OOP, MVVM, TDD and Instruments are core to our development
– data structures, OO and testing strategies would be a nice to have
– self motivated and an independent thinker
– Minimum 4 years commercial development experience, the more the better
What we offer
– A small tight knit start up environment
– Opportunity to make a real change as we start the company
– Share options programme for first onboard employees
– A relaxed environment where the emphasis is productivity not being chained to a desk
At Ryalto, we are improving the way organizations hire specialist freelancers. Our apps, Ryalto ORGS and
Ryalto PROS, allow trusted professional contractors and the people who need them to connect in an instant.