• Built Flask APIs to receive ultrasonic signal data routinely, from a remote & wireless hardware monitor installed on a metal pipeline. • Wrote Backend application...more to process & store incoming signals and identify possible structural integrity faults in the pipeline. • Extended the API to push information to a .NET based WebApp for visualizations for the end user.
• Extracted valuable data from resumes of various formats using spaCy Framework and string matching. • Created a dynamically updating YAML configuration file to parse incoming...more data into respective domains( skills, hobbies, experience). • Visualized and compared any new resume to an existing database of resumes within the same major of study.
Software Development Engineering Intern
2016 (3 months)
• Built a Big Data automation pipeline for migrating incoming batches of Sales Data(~10 TB) onto HDFS stores.
• Structured, cleaned and performed analysis on this data...more using Apache Spark to be used in machine learning applications. • Aggregated resultant dataset onto a NoSQL database (MongoDB) for further visualizations.
• Built a real-time processing stream using Spark Streaming to push high velocity data.Integrated Spark to restructure incoming logs to further store on MongoDB.
• Researched the primary, secondary and tertiary sectors of the economy to understand their business operations. • Conducted a seminar to present research findings to 200+...more employees on technologies used in the production for enhancing technical knowledge of sales team. • Prepared powerpoint presentation for the seminar that was shared with business development associates.
Users can compare their skills with others in the same major
Founder, Developer , Python, Spacy, HTML5 · A user can simply upload or take a picture of their resume and get a detailed comparison of how their… · More skills compare to others in the same major and academic year. Students can then explore the top skills, hobbies, projects, and classes that are being pursued amongst their peers.
Created the front-end and backend of the project.
Utilized the spaCy framework to process input resumes of various format and use string match to identify skills, hobbies, experiences, etc based on existing dictionary.
Used Bokeh and an HTML frontend to visual statistics and provide insights to students.
Currently building this project towards a viable product.
Detect faults in pipelines using ultrasonic sensors & python
Python Developer, Python, Python/Flask, GCP · POC for detecting faults using a magnetostrictive collar, in long range pipelines, and transmit to a… · More cloud storage. Furthermore, use a mobile application to update the user on the structural integrity of the pipeline.
Utilizing Python to extract data from a pulser/receiver circuit to monitor ultrasonic sensors mounted on existing pipelines.
Analyze, restructure incoming data and create a Flask APIs to push this onto a cloud hosted NoSQL server.
Building a machine learning model to further predict potential faults in the structural integrity of the pipelines.
Push required information to mobile applications using APIs.
Created a webpage to segment and classify an Image
Python, Python/Flask, Deep Neural Network · • Used Caffe’s Deep Learning Network to segment an image into semantically meaningful parts and classified… · More them into classes such as background, people, animals, objects, etc. • Utilized Python and the Flask Framework, to run this network on a webpage.
Created a User space device driver on top of a file system
Objective-C, Linux, Vim · • Implemented a file system Device Driver in C, built on top of an Object Storage Device. • Translated file system… · More commands (mount, unmount, format, open, read, write, and close) into storage array commands. • Extended the driver to communicate the commands, over a network server.
Cplusplus, Aes Encryption · • Designed Asymmetric Encryption System and implemented in C++. • Generated random Public key to be distributed while a… · More Private key is kept hidden. • Encrypted and Decrypted 1024 bit messages using the Public and Private key.
B.S in Computer Engineer. Data Scientist/Engineer with almost 2 years experience working at startups. Won HackPSU Fall '19.