Roxy is a venture-backed startup developing a voice-activated device for the hotel room.
We are hiring employee #3 to join our team. We're looking for a passionate and talented software engineer with a strong machine learning background to expand our state-of-the-art conversational intelligence platform.
Our mission is to be able to answer in under 1 second any question that can be asked in a hotel.
* Degree (BS or later) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
* At least 2 years of relevant work experience
* Machine learning background and familiarity with a variety of topics including generative modeling and deep neural networks
* Related experience building supervised classifier models
* Start your correspondence with the phrase "Artificial Intelligence" to prove you read this section
Roxy (formerly 'Cue') creates intelligent, conversational devices for local businesses, providing patrons with on-site information and services.
The devices improve operating efficiency, provide actionable analytics, and increase revenue opportunities across a range of markets and industries.
Each device is tailored to the business, leveraging domain-specific AI and custom branded personas.
Roxy is currently in hotels, providing curated and personalized in-room concierge services.