• Part of a 60 people product and engineering team participating actively to the API code evolution and maintenance • Reviews of peers’ code, pairing and mentoring • Work...more with Ruby on Rails, React and Angular stack, deploying with Docker and K8s • Created the integration service that connects Checkr API with Applicant Tracking Systems like ADP, ICIMS or Bullhorn facilitating so far ~$504k revenue, and enabling faster creation of new integration with new partners.
• Part of a team of 7 engineers working closely w/ the product team on 2 apps (200k unique/month, 700k users) (Team pages: a new product that helps developers find jobs –...more 50+ companies and ~150 job opportunities, Hackathons: powering 2k hackathons, from GE to Atlassian – $1.5M business in '15, mentored two junior developers) • Agile work and pairing as a daily routine • CI: tests w/ RSpec/Capistrano and automated w/ CircleCI/Solano • Ruby-on-Rails and front-end development with React/Redux
• Part of the core management team of a Web 2.0 startup with over 1.3 million users, that develops various social and matchmaking services • Collaborated with a team of developers...more to develop the main website as well as the company’s iOS app • Developed an online system to accommodate the screening, hiring, printing, shipping, performance-tracking and termination activities for the company’s nationwide representative network • Provided leadership and mentoring to engineering and design interns
• Analyzed the information technology and development needs of the company • Assisted senior-level engineers on with various project management duties in QA team •...more Carried out the conception, programming, and deployment of internal information systems utilizing Ruby on Rails
• Provided support to 150+ users on a daily basis; addressed all questions, complaints, and concerns promptly and with the utmost level of courtesy • Managed and installed...more basic security systems and handled server replication • Worked with online documentation software, assisted with the supervision of networks and servers
Lead Developer · E-commerce platform to help the owner of the company manage his prices, list his products and handle the sale process from start to… · More finish including the inquiry process, online payment, and delivery.
Lead Developer · The privacy settings of DateMySchool needed to be rebuilt. My work on this project solved the problem of users not being able to… · More understand two-way filtering: Two users MUST fall within the privacy settings of each other, otherwise neither user will be able to view the other. So, for example, if I am a 21 year old student in the business school at Columbia and want to see users from all of NYU, only users from NYU who are willing to see 21 year old students from the business school at Columbia will be able to view my profile. Because DateMySchool was open to every accredited university in the United States, having the opportunity to create an amazing UX was both a challenging and enjoyable experience.
Lead Developer · An online system to accommodate the screening, hiring, printing, shipping, communication, performance-tracking and termination… · More activities for the company’s nationwide representative network
What I Do
I love building information systems, making processes as fast and smooth as possible.