Global Entrepreneurship Institute
- Founded in 1996 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we are the trusted source for educating and supporting entrepreneurs.
- Using our exclusive Roadmap To Entrepreneurial Success we have helped entrepreneurs raise over $100 million.
- Featured TEDx Presenter in Latin America
- Honored as a semifinalist in the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year (EOY) Program
- Written or edited more than a dozen books, literary work has been translated into more than 10 languages
- Web site project was placed at the Permanent Research Collection on Information Technology at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History
- Working with McGraw-Hill created the world’s first online series of textbooks and educational materials
- Working with IBM created the first online SaaS business for small businesses in 1998
- Showcase custom motorcycle was winner of Discovery Channel's Motorcycle "Biker Build-Off"
- First Web site project was coded in NCSA Mosaic
- LinkedIn User: 179,784
- Performed first "search" on Internet (DARPANet) in 1986
A global entrepreneur systematically seeks out and conducts new and innovative business activities across national borders. These activities may consist of exporting, licensing, opening a new sales office, or acquiring another venture.