Creating and maintaining Android applications, developing for iOS and programming web interfaces. Prototyping IOT devices from scratch including concept creation, software...more and hardware design and assembling.
2014 - 2016 (about 2 years)
Finding customers, communicating on the requirements, planning and executing projects (mostly developing web front-end solutions). Developing Scalable Apps in Java Software...more Architecture & Design
Java, Android Studio, Xml · Fast Contact allows you to save time and quickly create new contacts on your mobile phone.
Just enter a name and… · More optionally a phone number and an email of the person you want to add to your list of contacts and there you go! It will then be available everywhere on your phone including chat apps like WhatsApp and Viber.
The PRO version is ad-free and includes a tool to enter a default phone number prefix that comes in handy when you typically add phone numbers in one country.
It is recommended to place the app icon on your home screen to get all the benefits of this application. Have fun and thank you for buying the app!
What I Do
I am a mobile developer at PhaseFour working on Android and iOS applications, web front-end solutions and building IOT prototypes from scratch.
Personal released apps:
- Airsoft Ballistics Calculator
- Payout & Payout Pro
- “Invented” a proximity-based BLE chat protocol for Android & iOS apps.
- Created an SDK for Android to enable delivery of proximity-based content.
- Worked on a large codebase for OnFarmInnovations developing features and fixing bugs for their Android app.
- Participated in creating a scalable back-end solution for gathering large amounts of data with the help of IoT Hub and Azure Table storage.
- Developed several front-end interfaces and dashboards for visualizing customer information using React and ES6.
- Created several back-ends in Java and maintained a back-end in Python (on Google AppEngine).
I am looking for interesting and challenging projects to participate as a back-end or mobile developer. Ability to exchange ideas and knowledge with coworkers is a crucial requirement for me, as I want to observe how people approach problems and learn from that.