Every engineer at Ritual has the passion, drive, and creativity to shape the future of mobile commerce. In an industry where sideways momentum and common products & services are the norm, we have the rare opportunity to make everyday extraordinary for our customers.
Our home is a true startup: we make sure every voice is heard, every idea considered, and ever member makes an impact on how we solve the problems we tackle. Our engineers are involved in all parts of the product lifecycle: idea generation, design, prototyping, planning, execution, and shipping. Our work starts with brainstorming to discover, explore, and understand our customer’s greatest challenges in the visual and technical spaces. Then we code. A lot. Finally, we ship and continuously iterate on products that have a direct impact on the world’s hardest problems.
If you are driven by your own high standards, believe that good ideas have nothing to do with titles, and are always looking for a better way - we’re looking for you.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- You’re a strong coder; regardless of which language you use or how you learned it, we’re looking for people who can write clean, effective code
- You enjoy collaboration with others - our work isn’t carried out in a vacuum, and everyone contributes to get the job done
- You understand that making mistakes means you’re learning
- You have a constant desire to grow and develop
- You are passionate about product craftsmanship and care about great design, not only in products and their visual presentation but in your code and technical architecture as well
- You are comfortable in a high-paced environment, and can respond to urgent requests
- You want to work on things that make an impact on the world
More info: http://ritual.workable.com/jobs/86640
Ritual is a social ordering app that taps networks of co-workers and colleagues for fast and easy pick up and pay at a wide variety of local restaurants and coffee shops.
With Ritual, users can mobile order and pay at all their favorite local eateries and coffee shops and have it ready to pick up when they arrive. By also uniquely giving friends and colleagues the ability to add their own food orders onto an existing order, Ritual gives customers the choice of either picking up themselves or having their food brought right to their desk. This 'social ordering' saves customers time and drives incremental orders for merchants. The best and busiest quick service restaurants and coffee shops in major cities across North America are using Ritual to give them a competitive, technological edge, driving profitability, and a more personalized way to connect with their customers.
Visit http://www.ritual.co for more details.