Founder/CEO @VOIQ - Providing the Enterprise an OnDemand Mobile CallForce. Founded the group of the Top Latino Tech Leaders in the US ($3B aggregate exits). Prior, CTO winning Mayoral Campaign in Providence, RI. NYUStern MBA, @ NYC Mayor's Office.
1. Currently enabling millions of individuals to become call agents and earn money by making calls through the VOIQ app. (Uber for call-centers)
2. Leads the group of the Top Latino Tech Leaders in the US ($3B in exits).
3. As Campaign CTO, I led the technology strategy and managed the operations of the winning mayoral campaign of the first Latino mayor of Providence, RI.
4. As an associate to the NYC Mayors' Office I contributed to the development of the 2020 NYC technology roadmap.
5. As founder of Etectonics, a technology consulting company, I designed and developed the bilingual mobile technology classroom program for the New York Public Library to expand their efforts in bridging the digital divide in NYC by offering technology classes to more than 1 million New Yorkers that did not have access to technology training centers at their local branches.