Revv is looking for a senior-level frontend developer with a passion for building beautiful, mobile-friendly user interfaces. As a company that breathes quick payments, we're looking for someone who sweats about the details that go into a speedy and user-friendly experience.
- 3+ years of experience in HTML, CSS, Sass, Bootstrap
- 3+ years of building and implementing REST APIs
- Experience writing Capybara tests
- Experience using ruby on rails
- Experience accepting payments using the Stripe payments API
- Experience using PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services hosting
- Committed to going all-in on startup-based demands
- Negotiable equity
- Health & dental benefits
- Free, on-site gym
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible work location
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Fun and transparent working atmosphere
Revv powers some of the most high-profile causes in the world, giving you a chance to show off your skills writing code that will make a difference. We're looking for someone who's dedicated to writing code with the thoughtfulness and attention to detail scaling a high-profile payments app requires.
Every cause has potential. A cause that reaches their potential is better-funded, thinks creatively, does innovative things, and makes a difference. Code written by Revv's engineers helps fuel the realization of that potential. So come join us.
Revv is a one-click donation platform. Our mission is to help campaigns and causes reach their true online fundraising potential.
Revv allows causes to save donors' payment information into a logged-in account. This account is accessible by all Revv customers, allowing them to process donations in just one tap. This increases conversion rates by over 5x and raising our causes more money.
In less than two years, Revv processed over $300,000,000 in donations from over 3M donors with over 800,000 saved profiles.
Let us help you reach your true fundraising potential.