We're looking for a Junior Campaign Manager to join our Deal Operations team in NYC. This is the perfect role for someone who is detail- and process-oriented, interested in startups and enjoys meeting new people while working closely with founders on a project that is critical to their success. The right person is an excellent communicator, a quick learner, a self-starter, and good at juggling many projects at once.
What You'll Do
• Guide founders and their teams through the initial setup through deal page, campaign strategy and publication to Republic!
• Assist in the onboarding process, including preparation of campaign pages, collecting and reviewing documentation, helping prepare regulatory filings and financial statements
• 1-2 years experience in account management or business development
• Able to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales and Legal teams
• Experience working at a startup (fintech or direct to consumer a plus)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Proven track record of constantly iterating and experimenting to find best results
Republic is a platform for everyone to invest in startups.
Republic is founded by AngelList alumni and is operating under recently announced Title III crowdfunding laws. We empower non-accredited investors to invest in privately-held businesses.