We're looking for an entrepreneurial Growth Marketer to join ReferralCandy, a fast growing venture-backed SaaS startup based in Singapore.
You will be working on challenging problems in a results-focused work environment for a global product and an emerging brand. With millions of consumers involved in our referral programs, your work will have a significant impact from day one.
Here's how we manage the company: http://anafore.press/management
If you’re entrepreneurial, results-oriented and have a strong desire to compete & win, come talk to us!
As our Growth Marketing Manager, we will rely on you to,
* Understand the product to create, own and drive lead generation strategies.
* Establish a rapid experimentation cadence to identify the most effective and efficient ways to grow product.
* Collaborate on effective content marketing strategies and maintain a calendar of content distribution around the product - continuously optimize it for results.
* Analyze all aspects of the conversion funnel and identify areas of improvement and implement strategies to capitalize on the gaps.
* Bring an analytical approach to marketing automation and work with internal teams to set targets for campaigns, conduct A/B tests, and report on and communicate results to stakeholders.
* Define, measure and maintain growth & adoption metrics for the product
We're looking for someone who has:
* 3+ years of experience in SEO, conversion rate optimization, marketing automation platforms and other growth tools.
* Examples and results of past growth projects.
* Thrive in an environment where there are constrained resources, and product/market fit is just being established.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to use data to gain insights and drive decisions
* Basic knowledge of databases & SQL is a plus.
ReferralCandy helps ecommerce stores increase sales by getting shoppers to refer their friends. Our SaaS app accelerates word-of-mouth referrals for online stores around the world.
We're combining our expertise in word-of-mouth marketing with emerging technologies to create a new form of advertising based on trust. Imagine if you were shopping for new headphones and you could easily, instantly and automatically know what your friends would recommend!
Did we also mention that Forbes magazine thinks we’re “exceptionally intelligent”? (They probably meant to say “exceptionally geeky.”) Our work has also gotten shout outs from places like the New York Times, HubSpot, and Adweek.
We enjoy good coffee, poker, whiskey, and constantly finding a better way to do things. On the rare occasion that diplomacy fails, we settle disputes with foam swords.